A beautiful Catholic Cemetery is owned and operated by St. Luke’s Parish of Sandstone, MN and is located in Finlayson, MN. The cemetery was established in 1918 by members of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church of Finlayson. There are full burial and cremation sites available. Here is a brochure describing the cemetery rules, procedures (or guidelines), and contact information.
6450 Finlayson Road
Finlayson, MN 55735